Sunday, November 20, 2016

Three words...

"In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life...

I c (ould sum up this statement by using Colleen, Aiden & Kelsey (my three children). Yes I learned a lot about life from being blessed as their mother. I believe we all can say that.

I can also use another three words in my life "The love given". I feel I love unconditionally. Most people feel that I have made a difference in life by loving unconditionally; however it can be a curse. God compels me to love.

Another three words I have learned in life is to: enjoy every moment. As in most people walk in their shoes never stopping to really look at life. They are on the go constantly and always have their faces and fingers on some kind of electronic device. (trust me I am a electronic junkie). Looking for the ways to live a better life. How about looking up from your electronic life and see all that our earth offers. You would be survived.

Another three words I have learned is: tasting, eating, enjoy. How about tasting and enjoying everything God has blessed you with. Fruit of God.

Another three words I have learned is: my prayer journal. I intentionally write in my memory book so when I am gone sitting on the right hand of Jesus my three children will still be able to ready my memories and remind them of their memories. Do you?

Another three words I have learned is: appreciate our family. Now family can be more than just blood related, we all have friends that we feel are our family and love them no less. We all have some kind of blood family and their is love and sometimes their is no love. It is their loss.

Another three words I have learned is: beauty on inside. I know I love to look into the eyes of others and look deep into their souls and see the beautify inside. You will be surprised what you see.

Another three words I have learned is: we are human. We learn everyday as long as we are open to learn. I learn that I cannot remember things anymore. I have learned that I have to appreciate all that I have since I won't always be here.

Another three words I have learned is: Gastroparesis does suck. However us warriors never give up. We have learned to hold our gastroparesis family together and to give words of encouragement. Have this illness is so very hard for any of us with this horrible disease. There is no cure, only death.

Another three words I have learned is: chronically debilitating illness. This changes one. We look down inside our own souls and always ask "why me". I know we have all asked those two words no matter whether you are sick. Life sometimes just places us all into life of choices that we don't want to make. Stick to your guns and you gut instincts. It has always worked for me.

Another three words I have learned is: don't lie ever. Is a little white lie ok? I think we all question this. But one little white lie turns into one and into another and so on... Eventually you start to believe it as the truth when all you did was start a little white lie.

Another three words I have learned is: People are complicated. I certainly hope that we all are not alike it would be boring.

Another three words I have learned is: Don't wait to. Don't sit back and think "I will do it tomorrow" of course we all procrastinate when it comes to chores. That is different. Do what your dreams are because someday those dreams can be stripped away from your hands. So enjoy what you can do.

Another three words I have learned is:  Acceptance is must. I know we all have some reason in our life to accept what has happened to us. Some people accept quickly, others attempt to accept whatever and other people strive to accept, however they just can't bring themselves to do it. Having a silent chronically illness make those of us a reason to strive to accept. I however have not gotten to that point. Just when I think I have learned to accept it all the bottom falls out and I become numb to find out there is a basement. So then I use my family and friends to help pull me back up and push me to accept. Because they are trying their hardest to accept my illness just as I am learned to accept it. Maybe some time. 

So what are your three words?

Keep Smiling
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment