Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Grace"

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us."

God is so mysterious because we can't touch him physically and all we can do it believe and God will place the Holy Spirit in us so that we can become aware of the mysteries of grace and helps all of us to move onto the next phase of our lives.

I don't know about you, but I do enjoy believing in God and all of his grace and glory. Worship to the King.

Grace comes to each of us in some sort of way, but do we really recognize it or see it?  It takes practice, patience and open minds to see the grace given to us by God. Sunsets, Sunrises, Puppies, kittens, birds singing, wind chimes, etc etc... These are all gifts from God in the form of grace or at least that is how I view things.

I have always been philosophical, I am not always patient but I strive to be sensible, calm, composed, philisophical and I love knowledge. I used to want to climb the corporate ladder, but now I have no care to do so. Your views and perspectives change simply because we have either aged, been thru alot of trials and tribulations, and pain & suffering, and so on. (We have been there and done that) So I have started to look at things much differently simply because of my multiple health issues.

Life is just way to short and when you have a chronic illness with a debilitating disease it changes your perspective on life. My desires are now to try to follow some of my bucket list dreams, get up each and every day and make it thru, and seek God when I can.

My 3 kids have always kept me young and vital and they still do even tho I don't live with them. I just could never ever imagine not having them at all. They have made me a better person, a better friend, a better believer, a better Momma than my own, and I will never ever regret having Aiden, Colleen and Kelsey.

I just keep holding onto that Grace and look forward to it asking me to "pay it forward".
Never ever be mean to anybody for you never know what they are going through, be kind as often as you can because it makes the other person happier and it gives you self gratification to know you may just have brightened someones day. Pay someones bill at the cash register either in front of you or behind you if you can afford to do so, because who knows they may be struggling. Offer prayer to those in pain and never forget to say a "Hallelujah"...

My Gastroparesis, Fibromyalgia, COPD, Trichotillmania, bad back pain and just the simple nausea and vomiting daily really makes a person think. I will keep fighting for my children and my wonderful husband, but sometimes you have to sit and think and learn a new perspective on life. I know that I may not be around for a very long time simply because the Gastroparesis is debilitating and I forsee my health to continue to deterioate. So I just have to remember to love, laugh and give to others as often as I can.

Doesn't mean I have wonderful days all the time, we all have days where we wish we could just simply hide or run away. (Gosh have I wanted to run away many times)...

So, how do you view Grace?

Keep Smiling

Carla





No comments:

Post a Comment