Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Laughter

“Laughter is deliverance, bubbly salvation.”

I completely agree with this sentence. Laughter is truly a way to show God and others that you are working hard to make it through life. God offers salvation to those who love and worship him.
No matter what denomination you are or if you just truly don't believe in God, he stills loves us.

I have been through so much when it comes to my kids, (suicide attempts, teenagers, etc etc) need I say more, 3 teens I raised on my own without much help from their father. So I had to become a strong person.

My 3 kids are all raised now and I am onto my second marriage. I am truly proud of my 3 kids, they are healthy, strong and very close. They are all very close to me also. My best moments and memories are of them when we all used to sit together and talk and just simply laugh. And I know when I laugh and I am with them I am the happiest....

So how do we all learn to swallow the empty nest syndrome and face our new realities? With my health problems, it is hard. I've had to learn to do many things on my own, (Like go out to eat by myself, take myself to doctor appts, take myself to the hospital, have a heart catheter done all by myself etc etc)....

I just wish life was so much easier, God always like to give us so many trials and tribulations and I am really worn out from all of it... So I use Laughter to survive...

What about you?

Keep Smiling

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment