Tuesday, April 21, 2015

History

This is the beginning to the end of life as we all can forsee it.

I am a 48 year old female being born the 3rd child and did not have a good childhood, but one can not dwell on that. I had to learn at a very early age to pick myself up, hold my head up high and be the strong person that I had to become. My paternal grandma was my biggest supporter in regards to my strength and my strong faith.

God has been driving the wheel for me for a very long time. And with him I owe my life.

Technically I should have died 3 times in my life. Twice giving birth to my twins and then to my younger daughter and then a perforated ulcer in my stomach pouch after I had Gastric Bypass.

I have twins that are 22, 22 and a 20 year old. They are the light of my life and always will be. I now also have 5 step children and 3 step-grandchildren. I have a wonderful 2nd husband with whom is my rock thru all of my illness, where most men walked away, he decided to stay with me and I will be forever grateful.

Keep Smiling

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment