Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Loss

"You will lose someone you can't live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you really never get completely over the loss of your beloved. But this is also good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. And you come through. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly - that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp"

This statement is so very true, when we loss my Daddy it has been just like loosing a limb and it healed but you never really get over it all. You just have to learn to realize that your loved one is in heaven for eternity until God calls us home to be with them.

As I sit here with my Mom, and she is slowly fading and will hopefully soon be called to heaven with my Daddy and God, it makes you put what is important in your life a priority. Family should always be a priority first and foremost no matter you get along or agree with family members. We all have been given our own will to choose how we want our lives to go and you may never agree with the choices, but you must learn to accept the choices they make because they are your son, daughter, Mom, Dad, sister, brother, so on....

I took my Mom's hand today and told her it was okay for her to go to heaven and be with my
Daddy, and that she would be no longer in pain. So all I can do is pray to God to call her home soon.

It is all about the circle of life, when one leaves this earth a new life is born.

God in heaven has all the grace & mercy and will carry the family left behind and we heal from the badly broken heart just like a limb.

I choose to believe in God and I know that Mom will be much more at peace when she enters her heavenly home.

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment