Thursday, May 7, 2015

Neighborhood

"My mind is a neighborhood I try not to go into alone."

Today my post is going to be alot shorter. I am just having a hard day today, it all started last night with a Hypoglycemia attack (nope I don't have diabetes). And then my tummy has been sick all night and to be gross I had everything that was in my tummy come up and out and also by diarreha. But I had to pick myself up after these explosions this morning and put on my big girl panties and come to work. Gosh I hate being at work when I am so sick, but I have no choice for now, I have to work to carry the health insurance. It sux

Like my quote said "my mind is like a neighborhood" and it is always screaming at me for one thing or another. It just plain and simply wears me out. Just as part of being physically healthy our minds also need to be healthy.

I have lost my mind so many different times, but I seem to always find it...

So we all need to strive to be in a more friendly neighborhood in our minds, body and soul. And we can get that from being as physically healthy as we can be, mentally healthy, emotionally healthy and Spriritually healthy.

So who's in your neighborhood in your mind?

Keep Smiling

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment