Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Own everything

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better."      

I don't know about you but I have experienced alot in my 48 years. I have had serious and continue to have serious health issues. I experienced a divorce after 25 years, I raised 3 teenagers on my own without assistance from their father. Having one of my kids being Bi-polar and Schizophrenic along with being a transgender person. I may not totally agree with his choices but I do accept him and all his issues and I will love him til eternity. He is my child I gave birth to him no matter whether I had a girl and he is changing his gender to a male. This is truly the unconditional love of a mother. I would never ever turn my back on my children. Not like others have, or how others have refused to accept his choices, it just saddens me.

We do make choices in life about everything that happens to us, some are good choices and some are not so good and then we suffer the consequences. In my life all of the above is so very true. I wish to tell my story by Blogging, Facebook, and Inspire website. Because I hope to help other people out who are experiencing some of the same issues as I, or that I can keep people from making a bad choice.

All of my health issues (some by choice others not by choice) in a small summery is as follows:

Twins pregnancy born by C-section extremely premature 1993
Gallblader removed 1994
2nd Pregnancy born by C-Section 1995
Partial Hysterectomy 1995
Glasses and bad eyesight since I was a child
Asthma turned into COPD 1993 and continues today
2008 Seperation and Divorce - started up my Depression & Anxiety
Full Gastric Bypass 2011
Problems from the Gastric Bypass such as EDG's with ballooning the opening to pouch 2011
Internal Hernia repair and correction of Peterson Syndrome 2012
Fibromyalgia 2011
A second Internal Hernia repair 2012
Perforated Ulcer in pouch caused me 11 day stay in hospital 2013
Complete sickness every since I had the Gastric Bypass so went to Mayo Clinic finally in 2013 and had several tests run, and decided to have a surgeon up there do a partial removal of the Gastric Bypass in 2013

I was feeling so very hopeful that this would correct all or some of my issues and that I could start to lead a normal life, but NOPE

After recovery started throwing up again, admitted to hospital for 7 days and ran multiple tests and doctors figured out I had Severe Gastroparesis, IBS and inflamed Pancreas 2013

Everysince all of these health issues, I have been not good and have been in and out of the ER...

So I had the Gastric Bypass and it didn't help, other than I did loose a ton of weight...
And then having the gastric bypass reveresed was not successful, since my stomach is paralyzed. I am not able to get a neurostimulator, and I couldn't do the meds (too many horrible side effects) so now I have a J/G tube and I have had it changed out and moved like 9 different times since it was placed in Oct. 2014

So those choices gave me very serious complications... And now I live with multiple debilitating diseases that have and will shorten my life. And one consequence from the GP I have gained back about 50 lbs of the weight I had lost.

So I have had so many missed days from work, I have missed so many different events in my kid's life, I have missed alot of fun because I am to sick to go out and do much and when I do to much I pay for it for days.

So what kind of life do I have to deal with daily? Nothing that is simple or easy and I do realize everyone has issues in their lives and some of these issues are complicated and/or easy. I keep asking God for a sign as always "Why me?"

Why do I have to go through so many trials and tribulations? Only God knows these answers and if it wasn't for my strong faith, my husband (yes I got remarried a year ago), and my kids, so I have continued to fight and stay here on this earth. Luckily I have a strong faith and that is what binds me and holds me together. Not that I haven't thought about suicide multiple times...

So I am simply at that point in my life where I have learned to own everything that I have chosen and write about my issues. Do I wish to write about people who should have behaved better so I could warmly write about them?  Nope, I just plain and simple don't want to go there.

So to sum it all up I am most certainly "EXHAUSTED"...

Keep Smiling

Carla

     


No comments:

Post a Comment