Friday, August 7, 2015

Accept love...

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”



Don't we all accept the love we think we deserve? But don't we deserve better? I am not saying better for me, but better for any of us?

I do believe that we all sit back and accept life and love as it comes at us. That is ok, but our lives never seem to be fully enriched by this method. When we just learn to accept love we go about our daily lives doing what we do best and never look for the extraordinary.

Now don't get me wrong, some people have the chance of a lifetime to really be deeply in-love with their soul mate. And for this they have learned to NOT accept just any kind of love, they learned to accept the love they deserved. We all have a soul mate out there in this world. Or at least that is what we are told from early on in our lives. But have you ever stopped and just simply looked at maybe your best friend, your significant other, your spouse and really stopped and looked at them? I mean study this person on the outside and inside? I have done this 3 different times. I have been lucky enough to find my soul mate and then loose him. But then I have told myself God did not choose this person for me, that he was not the love that I deserved. God must have felt that I deserved to be fully loved by someone different and thus along came my new husband. Is he my soul mate, too soon for me to tell, but I look at him differently with different eyes. I look at him from the outside to the inside. (I am an artist and so I look at people so much differently than others)...

The eyes really lead you to the deepest part of that person's soul. And if you have ever noticed some people out there can not look at you directly in the eyes. Simply because they are very insecure about themselves, so they have just simply learned to live. Live thru their daily lives and just accept the love that have been given to them.

But don't we all deserve a better kind of love?

I don't care if you believe in God or not, but God has a deep love for each of us. He created us in his sight and he has placed free will within each of us. Now its up to each one of us to seek out our love that we feel we deserve. And I know I deserve and desire God's love, my husbands love, my children's love, my families love and so on... Because love is what makes the world go around. I even thrive the love I get from my dog, Maggie. (She is my world and has saved me so many different times from the brink of death)...

So why not accept the love for yourself? Why not just accept the fact that we are all given free will and a human body that will crap out on us before our minds will. Being Chronically ill does not mean we have to stop seeking out the love we deserve. Love does not always come directly from family. Family is not always blood either. Family and love comes from people in your lives whom care, whom are there for you at 3 am in the morning, or there for you when you need to go to the hospital, are there for you to pick you up when you are down, are there for you just simply because they LOVE you.

So never ever underestimate the need for LOVE in your life. We all need and desire to accept the love we think we deserve and whatever that love is you need to seek it out and grab a hold of it and never let it go. Because life can be pretty darn cold (so cold, so cold) without it.

I know I want to be loved as much as I love unconditionally.

Keep Smiling

Carla











No comments:

Post a Comment