Thursday, August 6, 2015

Nothing comes easy...

"Nothing worth having comes easy!!!"


Can I get a Hell yeah? on this quote

I am Bipolar and menopausal today and I am unmedicated, (simply waiting on Dr. to get meds filled), so if this is any indication of my mood today it may be best to stay clear from me today. So I do have my days and most likely if you asked my husband it would be stay clear from me alot.

I am sure that I am not always that easy to live with, but for the most part I strive extremely hard to NOT be like my own mother was. I am for the most part easy going, I am giving, I am loving and I do too much for too many people. But that is who I am. I do know that I can be bitchy at times. But who can blame me for that. Being Chronically ill causes enough issues for one person to handle.

But the one thing I have learned as a true life lesson is that "nothing worth having comes easy" and this statement is so true in so many different ways. I have had to work hard all of my life for the things that I have in my life. So I am not one to give up and give things away very easily.

So how do we strive to having things that are worth in our lives? That is not an answer anyone person can answer. God only knows. But I have learned that by being kind and giving you will receive back unconditionally everything you have given out unconditionally.

I have a friend who has stated that he family has bailed out on her and I am sure it is for reasons I will never know. But family is not always family by blood. Sometimes family is friends who are willing to be there for you.

I guess for me I need to work harder at being "me". Who ever that is. Somehow we seem to loose who we truly are. And we find ourselves sitting back taking a reflective look at our own lives and wonder if there was a "redo" button. But then nothing worth having is ever easy. I would never trade my 3 kids for the world.

So I guess as I reflect I need to come to the realization that even on hard days and sick days, sad days, good days, and any kind of days, I am at least having a "day"...where some people are facing their days coming to an end or that someone has just lost a friend, family whomever and they will never have a day with that person again.

So "Nothing worth having comes easy"....Boy who ever said that statement truly understands how I feel and how everyone else feels...

So lets kick some chronically ill ass and try to make our days last and last and make them more insightful because this is all we get folks.

Keep Smiling

Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment