Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm not the only one...

"I'm not the only one!"


Or am I? Can you say if you are a positive person or not? I can honestly say for the last 8 years I have NOT been a positive person (on the inside) I may exude it on the outside but I am really just crumbling on the inside just like everyone else does.

How do we pick ourselves up from these ashes and move forward? Good question. Wish there was a permanent answer to this.

Are we all crazy? Yes!!! In so many ways we are crazy, crazy in love, crazy over food, crazy for life, crazy for our dogs/cats, crazy for just about anything that can fulfill our lives with the great things we are looking for so we aren't the only one's.

But you know what made me realize is that I am crazy is the fact that I can be positive yet crumbling on the inside.

I AM SCARED... I am scared that my health is going to take me down the path that it already has and I can and most likely will get much worse. But I decided about 3 weeks ago, I can let this horrific disease take me down or I can learn from it and move onward with the best attitude as ever. (NO it is NOT easy), but it is doable.

So how can someone look at life thru the eyes of sadness from their illnesses, divorces, death of loved ones, pain and suffering from everything around them?  Because we need to stop and look at the fact that LIFE happens. LIFE happens in so many different ways. It doesn't always treat us with the respect we seem to think it should. But who is going to treat us with respect if we at first don't respect ourselves. Have you ever sat back and patted yourself on the back for being proud of who you are? I don't mean just because I mean be really proud of who you are and how far you have come. This journey is NOT an easy one. (We could be on the Mayflower and die from disentary (sp))... So yes LIFE can be easier, life can be different, life can be harder, life can be just that LIFE. I don't know about you but I am kind of starting to like this life I have been given since I tried taking my own life back on June 2nd. It opened my eyes to the many things, people and everything around me. I seen the true eyes to my husband, Jeff, and his love for me is from the beginning to the end. My children love me from the beginning to the end. So why not love yourself from the beginning to the end? (Even if you are walking around with a IV pole, or a feeding tube, or whatever your illness brings upon you)...because simply you are alive and that is what matters. That is what make you "NOT the only one"

Keep Smiling

Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment