Friday, August 21, 2015

Elevator out of order...

“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs . . . one step at a time.” 



I don't know about any of you, but my elevator has been out of order for years...

Of course there are many people whom their elevators have never and will never get to the top. So I guess we all must take the stairs!!

Taking it one step at a time is the best way to handle any kind of trials and tribulations we are handed.
I do live my life one step at a time. Especially when you are chronically ill. So actually sometimes I take it moment by moment.

Each and every day of my life has always brought me challenges of some kind; as it also does for everyone. So why do we have to face these challenges? Why do we have to be tested so much? Since I am a person of faith I truly believe it is God challenging me to show him that I give my all to God. And for those who don't have that strong faith. But whether you are a person of faith or not these tests we endure are what helps us to accept and feel blessed for all the good things we have in our lives.

So what are the good things/blessings you enjoy in your life?

My blessings are just way to many to count and put out here on this blog. But trust me I truly cherish every blessing I have been given. Of course we all cherish these blessings, but what and how do we handle each day when we are facing some crippling facts (such as chronic illnesses), death, loss of someone you love deeply, loosing your precious pet, etc etc???

I don't know about you but I mourn a lot over many things I have lost in my life. But yet I do know they were in my life for a reason or a season.

So the elevator is "out of order" and you must take each step. These steps can be harmful or joyful. But you will never know until you take the first step to either recovery, love, self esteem, health, family/friends issues etc etc.

Simply put "life is to short" and we are "not getting out of here alive" so take that first step and see how these steps help your life to become fulfilled.

I don't know about you, but I plan to and continue to take one step at a time. (Hey I even took a step and went to Wal-mart - even tho I hate that place). I like to look at each step I take and manage somehow to utilize these steps towards my bucket list.

Everyday we must move on with a few steps further.  Because if we don't we will actually take multiple steps backwards and that is not always a good thing. So don't let those inner demons talk you into something you may not be the best and just keep taking those steps further ahead of you.

So sorry that the elevator is "out of order"!!! (now we have to carry our sorry poor aching bodies up those steps one at a time) and guess what "We can do it!!!"

Keep Smiling
Carla





No comments:

Post a Comment