Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Irritates us...

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” 


I don't know about you, but there are sooooo many things that irritate me? Even tho I am a very easy going, loving person, I still get irritated easily. But this quote does say it all, we can get irritated about things and let this bother us. Or we can either get irritated and let it lead ourselves to a better understanding.

I have came to some realization that letting myself become irritated only makes my health worse. Stress as we all know can play havoc on ourselves. So I have came up with a very simply approach:  "These are STOOOOPID people, and STOP letting them irritate me"... and you know it has worked.
Once I have stopped letting people irritate me, my life has gotten easier. Now don't get me wrong I still look at people, signs, etc and shake my head in pure amazement. I just don't get people some times. It's like "what are they thinking?" That's just it, they aren't thinking (like the pictures of people in Walmart)... Once again so sorry Walmart - you can be a saving grace for so many people but please please police your patrons a little better. (my daughter worked at Walmart for like a year and I just have no clear picture on how she could do it... other than either laugh yourself to death or go to work stoned)...


If you stop and look at all of the signs in our lives and some of these signs can be good, can be bad, can be sad, can be enlightening, and can be simply hilarious. I have always choose to laugh at almost anything so I can be a happier person. Who will laugh at us if we won't laugh at ourselves. I for one am a most screwed up person and I laugh at myself all of the time. It makes for a easier life style.

So what is there in life that can make you laugh at the most irritating things?  I know when we are chronically ill, doctors and nurses can really push our buttons and make us either laugh or cry. So I have decided to just laugh and treat them with plastic gloves on. But for me I just simply start our each morning with a cup of coffee and a nice cool sunny morning with Maggie (my yorkie) and we chase down squirrels, enjoy the morning dew, the spider cobwebs, the sun peaking thru the trees and then I realize that these stoopid people out there just don't get "IT"....

"IT" is amazing once you do find "IT"... I have now have you?

Keep Smiling

Carla







No comments:

Post a Comment