Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Forgiveness

"Forgiveness means it finally becomes unimportant that you hit back. You're done. It doesn't necessarily mean that you want to have lunch with the person. If you keep hitting back, you stay trapped in the nightmare..."

How many times have you extended forgiveness to someone only to see that it comes back at you full circle?  I have experienced this many times. But you know as my old saying always goes "Never get mad so you don't have to get glad"...I do realize that this can always be hard, but why is it? Why is always hard to not get mad and to forgive? It is all a part of your own frame of mind, and that is to love unconditionally and not to get so mad that you have to forgive. I have experienced this first hand this past week, and opening up my eyes to the best person in my life, my husband Jeff, and seeing his smile and the sadness in his eyes, has made me want to be a better person. I knew so many people cared for me, but just never really understood how many or how much until my Mom passed away and my brief stay in the hospital recently. And seeing and feeling all of this "love" has really melted my heart and has given me a greater sense of purpose to my life.

I truly feel that "God" has given me a real chance at life so many times, but I don't think I releazed this chance at life so greatly until I woke up in the ER on Tuesday and looked into Jeff's eyes, and my kids eyes and then I felt the true sense of love. And this "Love" I feel I need to pass on to everyone who has never recieved this true love from God or any human ever.

So take a moment, sit down and look into your Bible and read about God's one true love and how we as human's can recieve this one true love. For each and every one of us recieves this love differently from God and from friends and family.

So how do you intend on extending Forgiveness? And how do you intend on Loving others?

Keep Smiling

Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment