Thursday, June 25, 2015

Judge...

"Don't think or judge, just listen."


How many times have you caught yourself "judging" other people?

If you are human then this applies to all of us at some point in our lives. But who says we are "perfect" enough to judge other people?

I know I am not perfect and I am certainly most human; but that does NOT give me the right to sit back and judge others. So the best thing to do is to accept that all people are different in so many different ways and that each one of us is on our own journey through this "thing" we call life. I don't know about you but my journey has never been easy and appears to be somewhat shorter than what I had anticipated it to be.

I open up my closet every day now and hate the things that I have to wear because I have gained back like 50 lbs and most of it is due to the new medications I am on and it just depresses me even more. I was down to like 120 lbs 2 years ago and now because of my illness and medications I can not get that low anymore unless I starve myself to death and then due to my Gastroparesis I will never get that little again because my stoopid stomach won't empty like every one elses does.

So before you all sit back and judge someone, try walking in their shoes, try living in their minds, try looking at the world from their eyes, and see how you would feel? Living every day with a Chronic Illness makes one look at life somewhat differently than others.

So who gives each of us the right to "judge"?

No one does? Until you pass away and leave this world, you or no one, has the right to judge others. And if you are someone who judges or someone who has been judged I feel completely sorry for you.

So step back and take a look at your closet, how does it make you feel every day when you put your pants on the same way as everyone else does?

Keep Smiling

Carla











No comments:

Post a Comment