Monday, June 15, 2015

Path's

Have you ever wondered why we cross path's with people? I know I have and I have came to the conclusion that it's not always just because. It is just because God has chosen for these people to cross our path's. Sometimes its for a reson or for a season.

I certainly hope that people in my life are more than just a season, but I have experienced this multiple times. These people came into my life when I really needed it. So I sit back and take a look at things in my life and I know now that I have been loved and continue to be loved by several different people for several different reasons.

So the next time you are sitting in the doctors office, lawyers office, funeral home, hospital, church, lunch, etc... look around you and see whom has been placed close to you and wonder is this for a reason or a season and never hesitate to reach out and touch someone because one day, just maybe one day, you won't be able to because you will have lost your will to reach out to people.

Being independent is ok, but being alone is a struggle.

So I say meet these people for a reason and see what life throws at you during that season.

Keep Smiling

Carla




No comments:

Post a Comment