Friday, June 26, 2015

Loving the wrong person?

"Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'


Can all of us at least get a "hell yeah" on this question?

I know when I was younger I always thought I was truly "in-love" with someone I was dating. But you know once I got older and sat back and looked at those different failed relationships that it was never a really deep true love. I was just infatuated with someone at different points in my life.

But then when we do relinquish our hearts and open ourselves up to someone then we will experience a true deep love. How do I know this?  Well lets just say even though I may not 84 and I am only 48 I have lived so many different lives and I have been hurt so very much and being hurt is painful but if we never open up our hearts and learn to love then what is life going to be like for any of us?

Like the facebook post indicated:  "We are not going to get our Alive"  so my thoughts are just this:

If we are not going to get out of this Alive then I want to do so many more things on my bucket list, such as, eat more, drink more, dance more, love more, kiss our pets, kiss our loved ones, know that family is not always by blood, accept everyone (for we are not to judge), experience everything we can (even Walmart-I hate Walmart), drive in the fast lane, get a ticket, face all of our trials and tribulations that God puts each of us through, for God has not experienced Walmart yet (I still hate Walmart), love unconditionally, don't hate people (you can hate Walmart), work for someone who doesn't like you but treat them with the utmost respect, wake up happy (life is too short), try to stay healthy as possible (but still eat that ice cream or chocolate), buy a margarita blender and enjoy, watch Sponge Bob (ok I hate SpongeBob also - Jeff), let your spouse watch Big Bang Theory every night, learn to recite every episode of Big Bang Theory, watch great movies, go see movies in 3D, love music, sing even tho you really can't (for those of you who can't carry a tune-even in a paper sack), dream (never give up dreaming), laugh (it truly is the best medicine), pray each morning that you can see your feet, for once your feet hit the floor Satan collapses and God rejoices (and maybe for some its the other way around), cut that ice cream cake and play with all the little kids in your life, go ahead and shove that cake into your significant others face, never ever judge, paint a picture, take a great picture, drink sweet tea, (but always watch your sugar intake), I had always wanted to run a marathon (but I guess my stoopid body doesn't seem to agree with my head on this one), stay with people you love always, never turn your back on anyone (for you never know their pain and struggles), BE THE CHANGE,,, and so on and so on...

I am sure everyone has different dreams and aspirations they would love to do before we all don't get out of here Alive.

So have you ever found yourself Loving the wrong person? 

No one is ever the wrong person to love, they may just not be the person to stick in your life always. So open your heart let people in and love them, because some stay forever, some leave and some come back.

But let me tell you this much, when you look deeply into our lovers eyes and you see their pain, their sorrow, their care and their love then you know you have met and fell deeply in-love with the correct person

All My Love to Jeff, my dearest husband

Keep Smiling

Carla

















No comments:

Post a Comment