Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Women....

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”


How strong are we all really?

I guess this answer comes from within each and everyone of us. I have always had to be the strongest person in my family. I was the peace maker, the unconditional lover, the helper, the rock, and the person that everyone could rely on. I have always waivered some but because of my strong faith in God, I have always just given all of those buckets that I seemed to carry around that had all of the issues everyone felt that I could handle and came to me for help.

Until most recently my tea bag stopped steeping and I became weak. And this has completely scared me to death. I have never ever been weak, so how could this happen to me? I guess eventually we all realize that we are NOT GOD, and that our faith in him has to help carry each and every one of us forward, even if you don't believe in GOD, he is always there carrying us. Just like the only set of foot prints in the sand. I learned that I am NOT weak its just that I had forgotten that GOD has been carrying me.

However I had asked myself several times "Why me?" Why do I keep loosing the people in my life that I love the most? And as I layed in bed last night and cried over the loss of several different people, animals, etc. I realized then and there that I had hardened my heart and was not letting anyone close to me because I have been afraid that I would be cheated on or hurt once again and I couldn't handle that pain.

Pain comes in all forms in our lives. It can be mental pain, spiritual pain, physical pain, heartfelt pain, and simply pain of loosing every thing we love around us. So as humans we do harden our hearts some and shield ourselves so we stop getting hurt.

So I have to stop and look at myself as a tea bag, and when I am placed in to hot water and I start to steep and let out all of that pain, resentment and hurt I become a stronger person because I then drop those buckets I have been carrying around and I let God carry them for me and you know my shoulders seemed to relax and alot of the pain I have been feeling stops.

So no matter in you are a man or woman, we all must step back take a look at our lives and see just how strong we really are. And we are only as strong as God lets us to be, and if we look at our lives as a tea bag in hot water and open our hearts and mind to GOD, then we are unstoppable. Unstoppable with Gods love and allowing him to carry our buckets of burdens and loss so we can stop hurting so much and begin to realize that we don't necessarily loose those around us that we love but that they have came into our lives for a reason and a season and that we will always love these people, animals, etc, but we just may not have them directly in our lives daily.

So how strong is your tea bag once you place it in to hot water?

Keep Smiling

Carla










No comments:

Post a Comment